Tender and Juicy Air Fryer Chicken is golden crispy outside and moist and delicate on the inside. This is bursting with flavor and so good. You’ll make your chicken in the air fryer from now on. It’s so easy and fail proof. Never wonder what’s for dinner again.
Air Fryer food is so succulent and easy. Try Perfect Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter and Homemade Air Fryer French Fries. Don’t have an Air Fryer? It’s time!
Tender and Juicy Air Fryer Chicken
Air Fryer Chicken Ingredients
Ingredients that we all usually have on hand.
- Chicken Breasts: Buying skinless, boneless make it super easy.
- Olive Oil: Perfect mild flavored oil for the air fryer
- Italian Seasoning: Perfect combination of spices
- Garlic Powder: Garlic adds that nice kick of flavor
- Paprika: Adds color and flavor
- Salt and Pepper: Add to taste
- Optional: Brussel sprouts
Making Tender Juicy Chicken
So easy and so quick.
- Oil: Place the chicken in the fryer and rub with the olive oil to coat
- Combine: In a small bowl combine the spices and rub generously on the chicken
- Air Fry: Bake at 360 for 9 min. Flip (add brussel sprouts if using) Cook for another 9 min or till internal temp is 165.
How do I brine my chicken breasts?
boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- optional: brussels sprouts
Place the chicken in the air fryer basket. Rub olive oil on the chicken.
In a small bowl add the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Rub on each sides of the chicken.
Cook in the air fryer at 360 degrees for 9 minutes. Open the air fryer and flip the chicken. (Add Brussels sprouts now if using). Cook for another 9 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.